Friday, August 4, 2023

Validation

 After years of breathing, i've come to realised that another important thing in life that affects ones mood (atleast for myself) is Validation. 

The validation for recognition, for the goods that one did and the achievements one have. Set aside any other values of life and set aside the things that those that were born with a gold spoon will have, we all have one common need for " validation " one more so than the other depending on their starting point.

For today, I have realised that by internalizing your own version of "validation" and first validate your own achievements and wellbeing will top any other situation because at the end of the day your soul is contained in your body and really at the end of the day, Though you might not be able to control the events of things. 

You can however control how it affects you and in turn how it affects the next course of action you will take,

if you were to read the beginning of my blog post ( when i was 16 or whatsoever ) , you will know that I seek an excessive amount of validation from the outside world and anything and everything else except the validation of my own self.


Fast forward now, I seek validation for what I want to do , to my body, to my soul and to the surroundings that I may or may not have effect on and because of this . I am increasingly experiencing moments of Euphoria without the aid of anything.

Ending off,

Live Life and never ever let Life Live You.

Love,

Jing Ru 

No comments:

Post a Comment