Sunday, October 22, 2023

Ephemeral

( noun ): anything short-lived, as an insect that lives only for a day in its winged form

(adjective) : lasting a very short period of time

Life as far as I have known is Ephermeral to me. Nothing last forever whether good or bad, positive or negative, everything is temporary and EPHERMERAL.

For life do I cherish, but death do I await, It's neither anything terrible nor brilliant, it's fairly just a way of living. 

For moments of sorrow wither like the petals of a rose and what remains is just the stalk that resembles the backbones of human, theoretically. Think upon things in moments of sadness, and you will see life in a different light.

Gratitude is like the water to the soil that help a rose to grow and bloom into its peak so when one has gratitude and appreciate everything that happened in their life, a beautiful blossom thou shall bloom into.


________________________________________________________________________________

(2nd part of this blog)
 

I will talk about Ephemeral in body size LOL ; Growing up with, I have been said by many of my pear-shaped body and tho I wasnt overweight or so, I had my own insecurities so when I found out the existence of Liposuction, I went to do it !

Ofcourse with every aesthetic procedure or surgery comes risk, and after much research, I had entrusted my thighs liposuction with 365MC hospital and wow the treatment and aftercare that they provide is world class IMO ! 





- Jingru, Oct 2023.

No comments:

Post a Comment