Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Week Two Post-Liposuction - Swelling/Bruises/Disinfection

This is the first time in my entire life, that I had ever seen my feet and legs swollen till this extend. It does not hurt but it makes me ponder for a moment of my life choices...


( Above Photo : This is 3/4 days after my liposuction )



( Above Photo : 5 days after liposuction, wearing heels for events )

Call me a grinder but ever since I had my liposuction I have been attending events non-stop and have back-to-back schedule so it's still a wonder how I managed to walk so much KMs with my swollen feet.

But the best part is ... after 6/7 days, my swelling started to go down and the result of the liposuction begin to emerge.

I mean, even though, RIGHT AFTER the surgery, I DID SEE A MAJOR DIFFERENCE IN MY LIPOSUCTION AREA. I still could not see the full effect due to the fact that area will be swollen for atleast a month or so and the real full effect can actually be seen perhaps around 6 months later ?

So knowing that this is still not the full result really cheer me on whenever I need to do my daily self-disinfection at home before removal of stitches....

So I do have stitches at the areas where the cannules went in my body to melt and suck out the fats so stitches removal is usually 2 weeks after surgery and in this 2 weeks time, the PATIENT aka ME have to do the self-disinfection at home ( Instructions manual was given by the hospital )

Here is the Self-Disinfection Video I made :







I am going to write about my stitch removal process and nutrition consultation visit next week so stay tuned !!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment